WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: DRESS CODE
Replies: 8 Views: 842

namasuku 29.09.07 - 08:14pm
No matter how faster we move into the future there will b a remnant who would like us 2wear our exodus gowns,r ladies allowed to wear trousers even 2the church and why or why not *

rider13 2.06.08 - 04:54pm
My feelings are that modest pants are ok to wear. I believe the Bible verses some ministers preach on women not putting on the apparel of men means do not try to look like a man! Also in those times men wore long gowns that today could be called dresses. The most important thing is modesty however you choose to dress! I am often shocked at how some men and women come to church dressed! Skin tight,lowcut, even short shorts are becomming the norm in churches in the US.To me this is a sign of falling away from God and losing our moral values! *

namasuku 3.06.08 - 08:29pm
i value your comment *

nity 4.06.08 - 06:22am
Whatever you do should honor God. You know sometimes people wear things crazy outfits all because o its hip or its d latest fashion , let me make them jealous haha etc but i strongly believe in modesty too in evry area. Let ur dress sense make sense! *

lunar888 9.06.08 - 09:58am
My answer is ask yourself this question: Do i glorify God in wearing this? Or do i want attention drawn to myself for vain glory? I agree with rider13, do not try to look like a man, try to look masculine when ur a female and vice verca, dont try to look feminine when youre a man! There shouldnt b a dresscode in church, except that you dress in a respectful way! Again dont dress to draw attention to yourself eg. by low cuts, shorts, and any revealing clothes. *

namasuku 12.06.08 - 02:27pm
It realy worried me how the christian folk dress these days *

seastarr 25.07.08 - 01:04am
I agree modesty should be our goal. Not tight revealing low cut, shorts or short dresses. Ask yourself what if Jesus saw me dressed like this? If He condems you don't wear it. *

ourlady 30.07.08 - 08:45am
Our dress speaks volumes of who we are 2 sum extent. I agree *

n1ck 31.07.08 - 08:25am
A good guideline is this: if your clothing is a frame for your face, it is acceptable to God. If your clothing is a frame for your body, or brings attention to your body, it is sensual and God hates it. *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search