WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: Prayer of Salvation
Replies: 7 Views: 726

namasuku 8.11.07 - 06:29am
Heavenly Father,i come to you in the name of Jesus.Your word says in Acts2:21;Rom10:9 Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved,and if i shall confess with my mouth that the Lord Jesus died again and believe in my heart that God rose him from the dead then i shall be saved.You said the result thereof would be the Holy Spirit giving me new birth by coming to live in me(john3:5,6.15,16;Rom8:9-11)that if i ask you would fill me with your Spirit and allow me to speak with other tongues(luk11:13;act2:4)Therefore i take You at your word.and i confess that Jesus is Lord.and i beleive in my heart that You raised Him from the dead.Thank You for coming into my life,for giving me your Spirit as you have promised and for being Lord in my life.Amen *

n1ck 8.11.07 - 10:51pm
Thank you namasuku, that is a beautiful prayer and doubtless many will find this post and this prayer very helpful! *

namasuku 12.02.08 - 07:18pm
Jesus is watching.he is waiting for you.he has many houses.there is one in your name.come to Jesus he is all you need.God is watching from heaven to see whether there are any who understand.any who seek him he has joy that comes from salvation.you will never know how much you needed Jesus until u accept him as your LORD and SAVIOR.come to Jesus through the above prayer *

namasuku 20.02.08 - 02:42pm
Jesus has rest for the weary and strength for the lame.He is the king of glory.He is endurly stro ng.He is a sinners savior.He is available for the tempted and tried. He beautifies the meager.He is the highway of holiness.He is the gateway to glory.He is the centerpiece of civilisation.He guards and hides.He rewards the deligent.His goodness is eternal.His love never changes.His yoke is easy.His burden is light.He walked on water His name is JESUS *

namasuku 20.02.08 - 02:48pm
WORDS CAN NEVER FULLY DESCRIBE JESUS.HE IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE.YOU CAN NOT LEAVE HIM AND YOU CANT LEAVE WITHOUT HIM.the Pharisees couldnt stand him.they found out they couldnt stop him.Pilate couldnt find any fault in him.Herod couldnt kill him.death couldnt handle him and the grave couldnt hold him.DO YOU KNOW HIM? *

kathrynv 27.02.08 - 04:09pm
A Prayer..
Lord, make me an instrument of ur Peace..
Where there's Hatred, let me show Love..
Where there's Injury, let me give Pardon..
Where there's Doubt, let me have Faith..
Where there's Darkness, let me spread Light..
Where there's Sadness, help me find Joy!
Grant that i may nt so much seek.. To be understood as to understand, to be Loved.. As to Love..
Then..Miracle shall follow Miricle nd Wonders shall never Cease! GBU Amen!! *

namasuku 27.02.08 - 08:05pm
Amen sis kathryn God bless you and increase the level of your prayer lifehifive.GIFgroup members do you know this Jesus of Nazareth? *

coolaids 2.05.08 - 03:56pm
When the Son of Man is being lifted up.He shall withdraw men unto himself *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search