WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: Compromising christians
Replies: 12 Views: 2176

mrsms 2.02.08 - 02:18pm
I have a problem with christians,who compromise salvation,mostly in the issue of dating no kisses,no s*x the say,thou it mite look beautiful or promoted by the media,dating is a spiritualy fatality,it creates pores where ur effectiveness leaks,eventualy u will end up submiting to the flesh,i dnt care how u mite say it,where ther u say u are taking things slow and God is the center of ur relationship,if it is dating then u are playing with fire,u are on ur way to backsliding,dating is unacceptable to christian. *

kathrynv 9.03.08 - 01:48pm
Just maybe u could explain this to me..should we be celibate then? The verse in the Bible..Ephesians 5:31 *

6i0 9.03.08 - 02:40pm
Mrs you are mad. Those who dont believe of God in the sky will be banned. *

namasuku 9.03.08 - 07:17pm
Hi brandts.lol mrsms lemme make u backslide.hugekiss.GIF .now go read the prayer of salvation in my topic.lol please quote all the scripts that oppose dating then i will have something to work with. *

coolaids 10.03.08 - 12:19pm
@pw Dude you need a girl man.lol it is not good for a man to be alone.no wonder God said that man u grumpy as hell *

endtimes 11.03.08 - 10:33am
It is ok to date, as long as there is no s*xual contact. How will u get married if u dont get to know one another through dating, doing things together? But! If you start burning with desire for s*xual relationship with dating partner, you must marry, before giving in to temptation from the Devil! My daughter dated her husband for 2 years without any s*xual relationship, they kept themselves pure before the Lord and they are now married nearly a year. they both went to the silver ring thing and made a vow and promise to God to keep themselves pure for Him and each other until they marry, they wore their rings until their wedding day and God is blessing them and their marraige. I would recommend the Silver Ring Thing to every young christian. *

namasuku 11.03.08 - 12:18pm
What is the silver ring thing sisi?i want to know before me and coolaids walk down the isle.lol.Wedding.GIF *

joe.sa 12.03.08 - 08:59am
Hi all, It is something that Bruce Wilkinson started. Its basically for teens and young people. What happens is that they get n silver ring and by wearing it they pledge to stay pure till marriage. *

namasuku 12.03.08 - 09:54am
Welcome joe.sa.may i ask whether they do that in front of witnesses.the church or privately.i have never heard of such a thing but is sounds good i just want to know more *

nity 4.06.08 - 06:16am
Theres nothing wrong in dating..as long as a Christian clearly defines his or her motives for going into it. *

mrsms 6.07.08 - 11:23am
Due to what the word of God says in Romans 8:1,that the is no condemination to those that are in Christ Jesus..,Now who is me to condemn you bretheren..Plz forgive me..I realy sorry for being religious,am realy sorry,Nama or moderators plz delete this topic,plz...cry2.GIF.NO CONDEMNINATION TO THOSE IN CHRIST. *

ayouber 6.07.08 - 09:54pm
Nice topic plz dnt deelete it.brutha got struk by lurv hehe.GIF *

mrsms 13.07.08 - 07:49pm
madlol.GIF...Its NOT Sms who CAN change any1..Its only God's WORD..! my efforts wont change anything..! ONLY 'GOD' Can...! hence I say..! DELETE THE TOPIC.. *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search