WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: 1st Teaching
Replies: 10 Views: 566

namasuku 1.05.08 - 07:58am
oh well i think its about time that i do something within my gifting that i have been ignoring for a while.and that is teaching the word of God *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:05am
UNLOCKING THE MYSTERY OF MIRACLES.SIGNS AND WONDERS *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:10am
Then he called his twelve disciples together.and gave them power and authority over all devils.and to cure diseases.and he sent them to preach the kingdom of God.and heal the sick.luke9:1-2 *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:14am
He gave them power over all devils and authority to cure diseases.now to get such power and authority refer to my topic here at this group entitled PRAYER OF SALVATION *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:20am
1.PRAYER- the prerequisite of power and demonstration a.acts1v8 b.matthew6v7-13 when you pray you speak those things that are not as though they may that they may become.so the miracle accur through a spoken word in faith *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:29am
2.THE SECRET OF HIS PRESENCE-miracles accur in the presence of his glory and holy spirit.genesis1v1-31.exodus33v7-18 his presence is attracted by a.praise and worship-the invitation for visitation b.releasing the creative power of his presence.genesis1v1-31 c.the love secret-God heals coz of love mark1v40-42 d.dying for life-no more reputation.luke14v27-33 and phil2v1-9 *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:38am
3.MIRACLE-beyond comprehention. a.unlock the mystery of faith.hebrews11v1-3 only beleive that all things are possible it only depends whether you beleive Gods report or the doctors report.well i have heard of doctors that were saved when they saw Gods report. *

namasuku 1.05.08 - 08:43am
b.the creative power of God-beyond the impossible c.unlocking the secret of obeidience-crazy faith means beleiving God for healing even the written off diseases and give God the praise for your healing *

coolaids 1.05.08 - 11:19am
Greatest healing comes from love and one smile can heal a million soresreading.GIF *

endtimes 1.05.08 - 12:06pm
Wow amen to that sis namasuku, thanks i needed to hear your words, and it is true, the Lord more than once cured my incurable illnesses and proved doctors wrong! halelujah! dani2.GIF *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search