WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: *.*Overcoming Temptations*.*
Replies: 10 Views: 695

mrsms 5.05.08 - 07:46am
I'll take it for granted that we all know that temptations are from the devil...'when temped,no one should say,'God is tempting me.'For God cannot be tempted by evil,nor does he tempt anyone.' the verse continues and says...'but each one is tempted when,by his own evil desires,he is dragged away and enticed' james1:13-14 *

mrsms 5.05.08 - 07:51am
Oh k then,Lets focus on how to overcome temptations,what are way to overcome them and stay faithful to the Lord? *

mrsms 5.05.08 - 07:57am
~Understand that in every temptation the is a way out: 1corithians 10:13 'No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.And God is faithful he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.But when you are tempted,he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.' *

mrsms 5.05.08 - 08:03am
The purpose of temptation is for us to sin so whenever one is tempted one must,...'Resist the devil,and he will flee from you' james 4:7. The are many way of resisting the devil.Knowledge and doing the Word is one of the ways...One person once said 'Satan trembles when he sees a Christians on knees' So prayer is another way. *

mrsms 5.05.08 - 08:08am
Know that you are death to sin.: ' count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.' romans6:11-12. *

mrsms 5.05.08 - 08:13am
...Galatians2:20 'i have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me.' *

mrsms 5.05.08 - 08:23am
Speak the Word of God. 'i believed,therefore i have spoken' 2cor.4:13, when Jesus was tempted he spoke the Word...'Jesus answered,IT IS WRITTEN' matthew4:4...'Do not let this Book..depart from your mouth,meditate on it day and night' *

namasuku 6.05.08 - 08:36am
here are some scripts to testify with your sermon.proverbs17v3.james1v3 and 1peter1v7 *

namasuku 6.05.08 - 08:52am
Those tests and trials mentioned by James nd Peter refer to the many difficulties that christians were experiencing many faced discrimination varbal nd physical abuse nd even torture nd deth Peter's inspired message to these beleaguered believers reminded them that God was using their trials to refine their faith.thus they should stand strong.keeping their eyes on Christ *

namasuku 6.05.08 - 09:00am
Morden persecutions often come in more subtle forms.social pressure.sarcasm.interpersonal conflicts and even legal restraints.bt these also cause pains ndwe can b weary of defending ourselves and our Lord *

talkmore 10.05.08 - 12:22pm
By overcoming the battle that in our mind bcs whoever or whatever control ur mind control u. so 2 change the way u think 2 overcome the tempations and blv in God *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search