WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: Live Life GOD's way
Replies: 12 Views: 2100

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:14pm
Hello everyone...! lemme take this time to share with you beloved in Christ Jesus...About living life God's way!! *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:17pm
Lets read matthew.7:21...'Not everyone who says to me Lord.Lord,will enter the kingdom of heaven,but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.' *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:20pm
We find Jesus talking about entering the KINGDOM of Heaven-in other words God's kingdom...What is God's kingdom? it is God's method of operation--God way of doing things. *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:25pm
Let me clear the air...We enter God's kingdom here on earth.We said kingdom is God's way of operation...Now Jesus is telling us in that verse above that its not a mere lipservice thing but its by doing.The devil is not bothered by you hearing the word but what makes him angry is when you apply GOD's word in your life. *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:27pm
Living life God's way...Is to take God at His Word..! believe what he said and act upon it ! simple like that. *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:32pm
Lets take for example the issue of sickness.According to 1peter.2:24 it read 'He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree,so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His Wounds You Have Been Healed.' *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:36pm
Wow! what a powerful statement ! by Jesus wounds or stripes we have been healed...that tells me that as a child of God Im not suppose to get sick.You are not the sick trying to get healed,but healed and the devil is trying to steal your health. *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:38pm
If you are Living Life God's way you are sickness-free if I can put it that way.*(read also.isaiah.53:4-5,and matthew.8:17) *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:40pm
Let take another exemple. *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:52pm
You are RICH! As you are reading this say to yourself 'I am RICH' ! Poverty,lack,financial bankcr*pcy is a curse. Praise be to Jesus,'Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us...' galatians.3:13...To verify that poverty is a curse read.deuteronomy28:16-18. *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 05:55pm
Glory to God! we have been redeemed from poverty...From lack .We are Rich!! philipians.4:19 'and my God will meet all your needs according to his gloriour riches in Christ Jesus.' *

mrsms 14.06.08 - 06:00pm
Okay now saints lets make a way forward.*Seek God's will for whatever you do or involve in and start applying it.*Live life God's way.Do the word,live by it,live by faith,*Pray the word.(1john.5:14-15,mark11:24).Be blessed as the take a step living life God's way. *

namasuku 14.06.08 - 08:20pm
reading2.GIF PROVERBS 18:21 *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search