HolyOfHolies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HolyOfHolies > Topics

Subject: Soul Winning
Replies: 8 Views: 1208

namasuku 28.07.08 - 01:16pm
This topic is dedicated to my friend Lorato.i love you very much.see you soon *

namasuku 28.07.08 - 01:19pm
using internet ministry technology to take the gospel from the church to the world and within the church *

namasuku 28.07.08 - 01:20pm
HE THAT WINNETH SOULS IS WISE. . . . . Proverbs11:30 *

namasuku 28.07.08 - 01:26pm
The text does not say that he that winneth sovereigns is wise though no doubt he that thinks himself wise and perhaps he must be so. . .but such wisdom is of the earth and ends with the earth.he who realy and truly turns men from their way to God and so is made the means from saving them from going down to hell is a wise man...whatever the style of soul winning may be *

namasuku 28.07.08 - 01:34pm
the soul winner may be a Paul deeply logical.profound in docrine able to command all candid judgements and if he thus wins the souls thats wise.he may be Apollos grandly rhetorical.whose lofty genius soars into the very heaven of elloquence or he may be a Cephas rough and ragged using uncoth metaphor and stern declamation but the actual success in realy winning souls for God *

namasuku 28.07.08 - 01:38pm
let me not compare and contrasting this minister and that who art thou that judges other mans sewarld. . . . .a man whom God qualifies to win souls could do ANYTHING which providence can allow him....someone has to go down to the pit off hell and drag sinners out. . .litteraly *

true 28.07.08 - 06:59pm
I love you too my friend, now that i think back to this morning it feels all foolish. I dont even know what we fought about. *

ayouber 28.07.08 - 07:41pm
reading2.GIF *

ayouber 7.08.08 - 06:48pm
Just remember that anything means anything.just like Jesus giving away his life.thats what anything stands for *

* HolyOfHolies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HolyOfHolies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search